Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
Saturday Food Pantry Distribution Volunteer
In January of 2021, we will be launching our Saturday food pantry. During food pantry we distribute boxes and bags of non-perishables, produce, meat and dairy to our neighbors. In addition to our normal food pantry days, Saturday pantry will take place every 2nd and 4th Saturday from 9AM to noon. In addition to packing bags and boxes of food, volunteers may be asked to restock the shelves, repack items into smaller quantities, and to help keep the pantry clean.
Spanish speaking volunteers may be asked to help assist with translation.
In response to COVID-19, we have changed our regulations:
- Only volunteers and staff are allowed into the building
- All staff and volunteers working the food pantry must wear a mask and gloves at all times
- Neighbors are encouraged to stand six feet apart and will be given masks if they do not have one
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: