Age Minimum (with Adult): 13+, Minimum Age:13+
Activity Kits for Matches
New and existing matches need creative ideas to help stay connected as the pandemic situation may keep them more physically apart.
Bigs and Littles have enjoyed activity kits that allow them to both participate in the same activity, even when they are doing it virtually.
In this case, it helps to have two kits per relationship so the Big and Little both have one.
Activity kit ideas:
- Crafts work well, such as decorating a holiday-themed decoration or ornament.
- Food related activities are also popular, and some matches have done cookie decorating kits and really liked those.
- Any sort of creative kit that would enable an outdoor activity – maybe some hats, hand warmers, hot chocolate, and a scavenger hunt for a neighborhood or downtown area; or a sled and directions to a few sledding hills in the Indianapolis area; or a package of decorations/lights to hang up at the Little’s home.
- Donate card decks, board games or create gift bags for littles and bigs to use. Similarly, it would be great to have some decks of card, board games, or other relevant activities that we could “gift” to Bigs and Littles when they visit the office.
It is best to call BBBS at (317) 921-2201 to schedule a drop off date and time.
Office hours December 7-11 and 14-18 will be:
- 8:30am-1pm Tuesday and Thursday
- 9am-4pm Wednesday
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: