Book Collection Drive
In partnership with the Indianapolis Public Library, United Way of Central Indiana is celebrating Read Across America Day by raising awareness and providing families with books. We know that children who read, and who are read to, do better in school.
Let’s foster the love of reading for Central Indiana families by providing access to books so they can create or add to their own at home libraries.
Here’s how to get involved:
- We are looking for new books for ages Pre-K to 3rd grade.
- You can drop off contact free at 2955 N. Meridian Street in front breezeway from 7:30am-5:00pm Monday-Friday by Wednesday, March 3rd.
- Need book ideas or can’t drop off in person? Visit our Amazon wishlist and have books sent to United Way of Central Indiana by Wednesday, March 3rd.
We hope you will celebrate with us!
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: