Age Minimum (with Adult): 5+, Minimum Age:13+
Inspirational Locker Poster Project
It can be challenging for kids to get back in the swing of school when they have been out for a period of time. Inspirational quotes or special notes for kids can inspire students to do their best in school and in life. There are many ways to encourage a child, but for students of any age, honest, authentic and persistent messages from adults that have credibility in their eyes are among the most powerful. This project involves making Inspirational Locker Posters for kids (middle school and junior high school age).
Create inspirational locker posters to benefit school age children in your community returning to school.
Make “posters” on 5x7 card stock (or paper). This is the perfect size to fit inside a standard school locker door! Supplies needed are 5x7 card stock or paper (your choice of color). Gather up your colored markers and get ready to be creative with thought and drawing talent.
- Create or find an encouraging and inspirational message suitable for school age children. Good resources for messages are: https://bouncebackparenting.com/64-encouraging-things-to-say-to-kids/ and Disney quotes at https://www.learningliftoff.com/20-best-disney-quotes-life-lessons-learned/
- Write your message in big bold letters on a 5x7 card stock or paper.
- If you like, add cheerful drawings to the poster to make it even more appealing to a child.
- Distribution of the locker posters are suitable for local Middle Schools and Junior High Schools. Reach out to schools near you including public, charter and parochial in your neighborhood.
- The locker posters can also be donated to Backpack Attack to be included in backpacks intended for middle and junior high school students.
Send your questions to email@example.com.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: