Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Assistant to the CEO
A Personal Assistant helps alleviate the CEO’s schedule by taking care of tasks which take up her time, but can be done by someone else. The CEO delegating tasks to her personal assistant permits her to focus on modeling the organization’s culture and values, leading the team, educating our community on the causes of domestic violence, sexual assault, and our organization. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone to give back to the community and these causes. Each day brings new projects, tasks, and opportunities; so perfect for someone loving diversity. Ability to determine workdays on a weekly basis.
*Please, provide your phone number in the comments.*
- Producing reports, presentations, and briefs
- Devising, maintaining, and auditing filing systems, including:
- Volunteer and Intern files
- Researching various matters requested by the CEO
- Making outbound calls following guidelines provided by the CEO
- Accomplishing various tasks requested by the CEO
- Maintaining building security by ensuring that all doors stay locked at all times. Volunteers will never be alone in the building.
- Supporting other staff and volunteers as needed
- Maintaining cleanliness and care of the Center’s offices
- Supporting other areas whenever possible.
- Assisting with fundraising activities
- Documenting/updating policies and procedures for State and Federal compliance
- Office experience
- Telephone skills
- Documentation skills
- Administration skills
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of filing systems
- Ability to use photocopier, scanner, etc.
- Positive attitude with callers, clients, staff and volunteers
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Awareness and adherence to confidentiality and boundaries
- Punctuality and dependability
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: