Just because we're staying in doesn't mean an end to storytime!
Do you have friends balancing working from home and caring for, or teaching their children at home? What if you could help with a morning or afternoon break? I'm sure your parent friends could use the help and the kids would love to see their favorite book come to life through someone they know.
Here's how to virtually share your favorite children's book:
- Talk with your friends about setting up storytime; pick a date and time that works best for everyone
- Pick your favorite children's book
- Do a live reading via Facetime or Facebook Live OR record your reading of the book and send it to your family and friends to use whenever works best for them
- Repeat the steps above as many times as you'd like!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: