Pantry Services Volunteers
Westminster Neighborhood Services is in need of volunteers for our pantry hours, which are 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Mondays and 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. on Thursdays at our facility at 2325 E. New York St., Indianapolis.
Our services include:
• Food Pantry: Join us in distributing food and basic hygiene items, assist with the intake process for WNS' clients, assist with item selections or help with the checkout process.
• Soup Kitchen: Assist with the serving of breakfast and lunch for our clients in need.
• Christmas Baskets: Join us in assembling baskets, wrapping gifts and distributing them to families in need during the holiday season.
For more information on how you can help or to volunteer, please call 317-632-9785 or email email@example.com. Thank you for your consideration!
We are not currently accepting volunteers for our soup kitchen due to COVID-19. Volunteers interested in working in our food pantry should view or "Food Distribution" opportunity.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: