Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Early Childhood & Youth Education Volunteers
Westminster Neighborhood Services is in need of volunteers for our early childhood & youth education program
Volunteer openings include:
• Adult Education: Are you a chef, savvy computer user or skilled resume writer? Consider teaching in Westminster's new adult education program.
Early Childhood & Youth Education:
• Homework Help: Assist children in kindergarten through eighth grade with their homework during the school year.
• Mentor: Build a long-term relationship with a child and serve as a positive role model for them.
• Special Instructor: Share your special talents by teaching a class for children.
For more information on how you can help or to volunteer, please call 317-632-9785 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your consideration!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: