Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:13+
Christmas Meal Baskets
With the Holidays upon us, we all want to ensure that those we serve have an amazing Christmas experience! So, we are kicking off the HVAF Christmas Assistance Program.
We are requesting sponsors for meal baskets. If you are unable to provide the entire basket, we are switching from our most needed items to focus on Holiday outreach needs and gratefully accept any item listed below.
- Turkey or a Ham (to feed 4-6)
- Two Cans of Green Beans
- Two Cans of Corn
- One Can of Cranberry Sauce
- One Can of Turkey Gravy
- Two Boxes or Bags boxes of Stuffing/Dressing
- One Box Instant Mashed Potatoes
- One Box of Corn Bread Mix
- Two boxes Macaroni and Cheese
- Dessert (e.g. store-bought pie, pumpkin pie filling with pie dough, or box of cake mix)
Items can be kept in separate bags or put together in a large bag, box, tote, or basket.
Items may be dropped off M-F 8am-5pm at HVAF HQ, 964 N. Pennsylvania St, Indianapolis IN 46236
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: